What are your treasures worth? What is their history? How can you best pass on or sell what is dear to you?
Julie Le Brun and Jacques Farran, auctioneers, propose to answer these questions during confidential and free appraisals.
They take place:
- every Wednesday with or without appointment at our office: Place de la Comédie, 2, rue de Verdun, 34000 Montpellier (from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm).
- every day by appointment at 04 67 60 90 18
- at home if you can't come or move your treasures.
- during the days of expertises in all France announced in our news and in the press.
- On foot on one of the most beautiful squares in France...
- By car, by parking at the Comédie parking lot (Verdun access at 25 meters), at the Polygone parking lot (at 400 meters), or at the Préfecture parking lot (at 500 meters).
- By tramway by stopping at the Comédie stop (Line 1 and 2).
- Or by train from the Gare Saint-Roch (450 meters away, streetcar lines 1, 2, 3 and 4).